Here are answers to some of the most frequently asked questions.
- What is Flash seats? Flash is the new digital will-call. Simply choose the "FLASH" option when you purchase tickets with your credit card and the night of your show go directly to the gate, swipe the same credit card with our ushers and your seat locator prints right out. Will-call and physical tickets are a thing of the past.
- Does the amphitheater have concessions? Yes. There is a full concession stand with a variety of food items; grilled sandwiches, salads, ice cream and Coke products.
- Can we bring coolers into the venue? Yes, you can bring coolers into the amphitheater. However, alcohol is not allowed and we ask that you do not bring in glass containers.
- Does it cost more to bring in lawn chairs? No. The lawn area is set up with a section for blankets and a section for lawn chairs and is general admission. All lawn tickets are the same price. If you bring something to sit on that has any size legs, you will go in the chair section. We do not allow chairs with canopies or umbrellas. We do offer a "Section 7" area of lawn chairs (51 in total) that are available for select concerts. These may be purchased in advance, just like any other ticket. These chairs are already set up by the venue and cost more then the general admission lawn.
- Can we get a refund if we can't make it to a concert? No, there are no refunds.
- Can we get a refund if it is raining? No, the amphitheater is an outdoor venue with a covered stage and shows go on rain or shine. In case of severe weather, including lightning and high winds, the show will be held for 20 minutes to see if it clears up. Refunds will be given for shows canceled before intermission, but no refunds for shows canceled after intermission.
- Can we purchase tickets at the amphitheater? The box office at the amphitheater is located on the Westide of the venue and opens at 6 pm on the night of shows only and can sell tickets to any show. All other times, you can purchase tickets at Sandy City Hall (9 am-4 pm), Smith Tix locations or by calling 801-568-ARTS or 1-800-888-TIXX.